Justice Department to investigate entire Ferguson police force
NBC News: The Justice Department intends to launch a broad civil rights investigation into the Ferguson, Mo., Police Department, officials said Wednesday.
The Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division has been investigating the fatal shooting of Michael Brown for the last month, but the new investigation would look into the conduct of the entire department.
WHY DIDN’T THEY TEACH YOU ABOUT THIS IN HISTORY CLASS?
The Christian Movement for Life, aka, MOVE
- a pro-green, vegan, anti-technology group
- living in a house in West Philadelphia
- BOMBED by the Philly PD, from the air, on May 13, 1985
- YES, 1985!!!
- the city killed 11 people (5 children), burned down 65 homes in a Black, middle-class, West Philly neighborhood, and caused $50,000,000.00 damage - all to “evict” the group and recover two shotguns
- You know of Mumia Abu-Jamal (3rd photo from bottom) but did you know he was affiliated with MOVE?
- Ramona Africa (2nd photo from bottom) and one child survived
- MOVE leader John Africa was murdered that day
This was not the ONLY time an American city was bombed, btw. The first time, it was ALSO whites bombing Black people. And you want to talk about TERRORISM???
And what else don’t you know about your country and it’s treatment of Black people?
Get to Googling… AND Youtubing…
I once saw truth
more than shade
beneath the canopy of
concrete and abstract.
blood and water
waiting for time is the process of priests
praying papal edicts preaching dichotomy
In a ministry above mundane monotony
engrossing starved souls in a direction
seeking salvation from eternal damnation
within confines of urban squalor, settings
are in queue with cloth draped over
hierarchy maintained out of reach for
common folk who kneel below light
bestowed by terms dating back millennia
before thought provoking legitimacy
carried conditions meant to be broken
from heads bowing beneath chalices
filled with blood and water of people
fortunately, divinity is in all eyes and ears
of those who listen for subtle sounds found
in a gaze, across a glance, off in the distance
not yet clear, but insight knowing belief is
the value of present
Moodymann - Why Do U Feel